An Accident

This essay was written by a Chinese student of mine, Jason Shan, currently in Grade 5.

An Accident


A month ago, I was on the street. I saw a car and another car collide. I was very surprised. The accident happened like this. The first car turned left, the second car went straight. The two cars went along. Then the two cars collided.

The policeman saw the accident and came to help them settle the accident. One hour later, the accident was settled. There were many cars on the road, bumper-to-bumper. All the cars could not go. The policeman came and directed these cars. Later, these cars went on their way.

I thought to myself: we should think first before we do anything. We should not do anything sloppily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When AFP contains errors

Homonyms, Homophones and Homographs